Edelman - Good place to work | Glassdoor

"Good place to work"

Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive
Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive

Pros

Great atmosphere, smart and engaging people, creative environment where your thoughts and opinions matter. You can make your own path.

Cons

Low compensation and long hours but you will find that with any agency. Have to be forward and be your biggest cheerleader.

Advice to Management

Continue to engage and listen to the junior staff and take into account their time and effort to complete tasks.

Other Employee Reviews for Edelman

1. "dsd"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive

Pros

The work is very challenging and the issues and accounts are varied. The organization is also very entrepreneurial and dynamic.

Cons

The work life balance is completely off... especially for the those starting off. This is probably the case with most agencies.

Advice to Management

They need to look out for their direct reports a little more and need to spend more time on career and skill developement.

2. "Excellent company with outstanding values mixed with a fun and entertaining environment!"

Pros

I love what I do, I love the people I work with and I'm proud to be employed by Edelman. The Seattle office is fun and hard-working. Employees work hard and reap the benefits... senior staff does a good job of acknowledging and rewarding people who make solid contributions. The office is casual, laid-back and endlessly entertaining, which makes me happy to be at work each day. I don't think I've ever dreaded coming to work and the environment and people are the main reason why. Communication is another strength; senior staff communicate company and office news often and consistently.

Cons

You have to work really hard sometimes, but it's great to know that your co-workers are doing the same thing, making them dedicated and intelligent contributors.

Advice to Management

Keep communicating to staff and be as transparent as possible.