Edelman - Edelman has been extremely rewarding, teaching me new skills and focusing on my personal development. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Edelman

"Edelman has been extremely rewarding, teaching me new skills and focusing on my personal development."

Current Employee - Freelancer in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
Current Employee - Freelancer in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I have been working at Edelman part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team, diversity, attention to personal growth, client-facing projects. Always new opportunities to learn.

Cons

The hours are long, and because the team is project oriented, you will sometimes be dependent on others to be able to complete your work. Not much social engagement outside of the office.

Other Employee Reviews for Edelman

"Horrible people management at Edelman"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

I worked at Edelman full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Money, package, office location, that's it.....nothing else

Cons

Attitude from management is really poor and there is no two-ways communication, for a company speaking of creativity and innovation, top management shows neither of those qualities or openness to them. Average turn-over of people in the past half year was probably 10 people. They can let people go even if they have worked for them for years from 09:00 to 20:00 or later! Not to speak about the horrible and unprofessional attitude they have when they ask someone go - they literally kick the person out the same day and don't even allow him to send a goodbye email to his contacts.

Advice to Management

Try to reform your office culture otherwise you're doomed to keep on loosing people.

2. "Overall a great place to work..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Edelman full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Fantastic environment, brilliant teams to work with, engaged forward thinking in terms of PR and the PR enviroment.

Cons

Not focussed on the support staff (Finance, HR, Facilities/Office Management); can be bureaucratic; internal comms aren't always as strong as they could be.

Advice to Management

Make sure that there is good succession planning in place and that there is consistency in how this is put in place.