Edelman - Edelman is my home | Glassdoor

"Edelman is my home"

Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Awesome environment for both personal growth as well as institutional growth. Teamwork is a given and continued education is encouraged. I love my job. Truly.

Cons

Sometimes the A/C is ridiculously freezing in here! Although, that's not much of a complaint. We all love our jobs so much and are so dedicated to the brands we represent that our hours are intense. Love every second of it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome job. Never have I been a part of company with such strong corporate culture and such pride among its employees. It's inspiring... hourly!

Other Employee Reviews for Edelman

"Unqualified leadership and bullying culture make Edelman a challenging place to work and make progress"

Current Employee - EVP in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - EVP in Chicago, IL

Pros

junior people are very enthused and initially passionate, clients are varied, multinational name brands, client opportunities are varied and interesting

Cons

boys club, glass ceiling, management's fear of change, internal competition between groups is seen as entrepreneurial but its simply competition; clients and employees suffer for it. very senior leaders are allowed to yell and threaten employees

Advice to Management

Find someone with an operations background to lead as COO. Break down P&Ls and instead focus on client profitability and employee utilization. Zero tolerance policy for verbal abuse. Corporate wide title and role consistency.

2. "Good things continue to happen - it's a great place to work"

Current Employee - Account Supervisor in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Supervisor in Chicago, IL

Pros

Growth opportunities; leadership; rewards; network; team; clients

Cons

Lifestyle; politics/egos; demanding; high expectations

Advice to Management

Great work trying to make changes, keep getting feedback and putting it into action