1. "New Hire"

Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Edley’s Bar-B-Que for less than a year

Pros

I am ecstatic with my decision to join this company. I have been in the industry for many years, and this is by far the most energetic and dynamic environment.

Cons

The food is awesome, and I will prob gain weight

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"#bestbbqintown"

I worked at Edley’s Bar-B-Que full-time

Pros

Great place to work with fun people

Cons

It is a restaurant so physically demanding

2. "Best place I've ever worked!"

Current Employee - Director of Catering in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Edley’s Bar-B-Que full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Edley's is honestly the greatest place I've ever worked. The owners are the best people I have ever worked for and I truly love my job. I love the family environment and it is really just a fun place to work. It is definitely busy, but it makes the time go by fast and it feels really great when you all pull together as a team on a really busy shift. I started working for this company as a cashier. I quickly advanced to a food runner, then to a lead expo, worked the back line a few times, and am now the Director of Catering. I love the creative freedom I am given, and I am truly so invested in this company. It is hard work, but it is totally worth it. If you work hard and are dedicated to the company, there is lots of room for growth.

Cons

In order to work here, you have to be prepared for a high-volume environment. It is always pretty busy, but it makes the time fly by!

Discover more reviews about Edley’s Bar-B-Que.