Edley’s Bar-B-Que - New Hire | Glassdoor

"New Hire"

Current Employee - Manager in Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Edley’s Bar-B-Que (Less than a year)

Pros

I am ecstatic with my decision to join this company. I have been in the industry for many years, and this is by far the most energetic and dynamic environment.

Cons

The food is awesome, and I will prob gain weight

Advice to Management

Continue to keep the vibe strong and the standards high.

Other Employee Reviews for Edley’s Bar-B-Que

1. "Best place I've ever worked!"

Current Employee - Director of Catering in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Director of Catering in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Edley’s Bar-B-Que full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Edley's is honestly the greatest place I've ever worked. The owners are the best people I have ever worked for and I truly love my job. I love the family environment and it is really just a fun place to work. It is definitely busy, but it makes the time go by fast and it feels really great when you all pull together as a team on a really busy shift.

I started working for this company as a cashier. I quickly advanced to a food runner, then to a lead expo, worked the back line a few times, and am now the Director of Catering. I love the creative freedom I am given, and I am truly so invested in this company. It is hard work, but it is totally worth it. If you work hard and are dedicated to the company, there is lots of room for growth.

Cons

In order to work here, you have to be prepared for a high-volume environment. It is always pretty busy, but it makes the time fly by!

2. "Edley's Bar-B-Que"

I worked at Edley’s Bar-B-Que full-time

Pros

Great team environment both with coworkers and management. Everyone has a genuine respect of what everyone else is doing. Staff all gets along. Ownership is very involved and always looking at new and exciting ways to enhance the Edley's brand. Management is very supportive and are always willing to help. Everyone who works/worked there is considered part of the Edley's family, which is a good feeling.

Cons

When it's busy, things can get a bit hectic and stressful at times. Other than that it is a relaxed atmosphere while still getting the job done efficiently and effectively.