Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jul 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A ton of people to support the training process. My FA welcomed me with open arms and made me feel like family. Good benefits.

Cons

I wish the pay was better. I feel like in such a lucrative field, employees are underpaid.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Sep 23, 2021 - BOA Branch Office Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Edward Jones has been such a great move for me. I love the tight knit relationships that are being built between clients and branches. Jones strives for strong and lasting relationships and ensures that employees are set up with the resources to achieve that.

Cons

So far I have not seen a con

2. 3.0
    Current Employee

Constant challenges lacking direction

Sep 13, 2021 - Technical Consultant in Tempe, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very challenging environment that provides the environment to grow. Great benefits based on a fair merit system, profit sharing, and LP available for dedicated employees.

Cons

Previous management had a clear direction and expectations while current externally hired management poorly implements agile methodology with heavy emphasis on unrealistic dates, ignoring feedback from senior employees. Leadership fails to clearly explain the need for projects and provides no insight how to get there nor why. It is very difficult to recommend employment here as most employees are getting burnt out with the constant context switching and contradictory methodology implementations.I hope the environment improves, but this might take quite a while to do so

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Edward Jones.