KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Jul 28, 2022 - Customer Service Specialist II
    Business Outlook

Pros

Their pay is great, and maybe they have improved on their training. I work remote. Right now, I have went through excellent, thorough training and I can already tell I am going to love what I do. Love the people and management too, they are timely with responding to requests and everyone is respectful. You just have to be competent and kind. I have a little bit of background in banking so it did help me. Even though it is a very large company, they are very good at individualizing training and making it personal. I feel valued.

Cons

There were a couple of hiccups in getting the equipment to arrive and the headset was not working at first, but everyone has been very helpful in setting me up for success. No cons so far.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Flexible hours

Oct 6, 2022 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative environment Always willing to help Great leadership

Cons

Difficult to balance during school

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Depends on your FA

Sep 8, 2022 - BOA Branch Office Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Monday - Friday Schedule - Normal Hours - Holidays Off - Vacation

Cons

- Financial Advisor - Pay If you get a good FA that wants to work and be in the office, speak to clients, and not just have Home Office manage the accounts then it would be better. This would also increase your bonus. Unfortunately, mine spends more time out of the office / out of town / extra curricular activities than he does in the office. Its hard to tell if you'll get a good one or not, but I would steer clear from this position if you can if you enjoy working and not just want to read/watch TV all day. If you get one like me you'll be bored and alone 98% of the time.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Edward Jones.

Edward Jones Careers

Cover image for Edward Jones

The Edward Jones Financial Advisor Opportunity Webinar Are you searching for a career opportunity with unlimited earning potential? Where...More