- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
Family oriented place to workAug 3, 2022 - Financial AdvisorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Edward Jones emphasises family and allows you autonomy of your schedule and calendar to build you own business.
Gifting of assets to too junior of FAs keeps them from pushing to build their own business and should be reserved for those with a proven track record of success.
- Current Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 6, 2022 - Anonymous InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Collaborative environment Always willing to help Great leadership
Difficult to balance during school
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 8, 2022 - BOA Branch Office AdministratorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Monday - Friday Schedule - Normal Hours - Holidays Off - Vacation
- Financial Advisor - Pay If you get a good FA that wants to work and be in the office, speak to clients, and not just have Home Office manage the accounts then it would be better. This would also increase your bonus. Unfortunately, mine spends more time out of the office / out of town / extra curricular activities than he does in the office. Its hard to tell if you'll get a good one or not, but I would steer clear from this position if you can if you enjoy working and not just want to read/watch TV all day. If you get one like me you'll be bored and alone 98% of the time.Continue reading