KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Encouraging and Supportive

Aug 11, 2022 - On-Call Branch Office Administrator in Murfreesboro, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow; plenty of support via Home Office and JonesLink (internal documentation). Someone is always available to help you over the phone. My particular branch is small, which for me is nice; my FA (financial advisor) is highly encouraging and supportive, providing advice and additional training. If you like people, are honest and trustworthy, and care about getting things done right--and maybe if you are an extrovert--this is a great company to work for.

Cons

Not for those who don't like making phone calls or who get very nervous dealing with the phone (I have survived by the grace of God). It can also get overwhelming when many things happen at once (rare, but possible). Honestly, that's my only con.

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Flexible hours

Oct 6, 2022 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative environment Always willing to help Great leadership

Cons

Difficult to balance during school

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Depends on your FA

Sep 8, 2022 - BOA Branch Office Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Monday - Friday Schedule - Normal Hours - Holidays Off - Vacation

Cons

- Financial Advisor - Pay If you get a good FA that wants to work and be in the office, speak to clients, and not just have Home Office manage the accounts then it would be better. This would also increase your bonus. Unfortunately, mine spends more time out of the office / out of town / extra curricular activities than he does in the office. Its hard to tell if you'll get a good one or not, but I would steer clear from this position if you can if you enjoy working and not just want to read/watch TV all day. If you get one like me you'll be bored and alone 98% of the time.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Edward Jones.

Edward Jones Careers

Cover image for Edward Jones

The Edward Jones Financial Advisor Opportunity Webinar Are you searching for a career opportunity with unlimited earning potential? Where...More