Effecture - Great culture | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great culture"

I have been working at Effecture full-time

Pros

Nice to have leaders who understand your work
Leadership really cares about employees, respond to employee feedback
Professional development opportunities
Monthly socials

Cons

Team can be spread out, working in different sites at times

Effecture Response

Sep 13, 2016 – HR Manager

Thanks for the response! We know it can be hard working at different locations, but we're constantly working on ways to keep the team engaged. We appreciate your positive feedback and value your... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A breath of fresh air"

Pros

Management is very forward thinking. The culture almost feels like a Silicon Valley startup which is refreshing in the bureaucratized DoD industry.

Permeating the leadership is a sincere dedication to serving the warfighter and continuous improvement for the Navy. Not about padding the company's bottom line or employees punching in your timecard. For service-oriented people, this is a godsend. The same level of care goes to how the company treats its employees. This is the least cynical I've ever felt about work and how business decisions get made around here.

Theres not only room to grow, but room to stay as well, and opportunities/flexibility to adopt different positions and roles. If you are a responsible, independent person with strong competency in your field and you got an interview here I would strongly encourage you to do your best and give Effecture very serious consideration should you receive an offer.

Cons

I'm required to type five words here.

Advice to Management

Thank you and keep doing what you're doing

Discover more reviews about Effecture.