1. "A breath of fresh air"

5.0

I have been working at Effecture

Pros

Management is very forward thinking. The culture almost feels like a Silicon Valley startup which is refreshing in the bureaucratized DoD industry. Permeating the leadership is a sincere dedication to serving the warfighter and continuous improvement for the Navy. Not about padding the company's bottom line or employees punching in your timecard. For service-oriented people, this is a godsend. The same level of care goes to how the company treats its employees. This is the least cynical I've ever felt about work and how business decisions get made around here. Theres not only room to grow, but room to stay as well, and opportunities/flexibility to adopt different positions and roles. If you are a responsible, independent person with strong competency in your field and you got an interview here I would strongly encourage you to do your best and give Effecture very serious consideration should you receive an offer.

Cons

I'm required to type five words here.

Continue reading
    Effecture2016-12-20

Other Employee Reviews

"Great culture"

5.0

I have been working at Effecture full-time

Pros

Nice to have leaders who understand your work Leadership really cares about employees, respond to employee feedback Professional development opportunities Monthly socials

Cons

Team can be spread out, working in different sites at times

Effecture2016-05-03

Effecture Response

September 13, 2016HR Manager

Thanks for the response! We know it can be hard working at different locations, but we're constantly working on ways to keep the team engaged. We appreciate your positive feedback and value your employment!

Discover more reviews about Effecture.