Egon Zehnder - Summer Analyst | Glassdoor

"Summer Analyst"

Former Employee - Summer Analyst in Miami, FL
Former Employee - Summer Analyst in Miami, FL

I worked at Egon Zehnder full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Pay, nice people to work with.

Cons

Lots of micromanagement. The work is pretty boring, very mundane and lots of data entry. Hope you like linkedin.

Work hard, no speaking. Think of your typical "Office Space" setting

No room for growth. You can work as hard as you want, and maybe after 15 years you'll become a Research Director, but good luck ever becoming a Consultant.

Advice to Management

You're all very nice people. Nothing bad to report about you, but I guess the industry is very boring by its nature.

Other Employee Reviews for Egon Zehnder

1. "Was not for me. Lots of boring work. Lots of hard work."

Current Employee - Research Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Research Analyst in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Egon Zehnder full-time (More than a year)

Pros

you learn a lot. people are very nice. work with strategic people and big time clients. They are making changes and trying to make things better in regards to moving up

Cons

Not great team work. you get to work with really experienced people but also you are so far away from their experience that you end up not getting a lot of training.

Advice to Management

Play to analyst strengths.

2. "Great Company!"

Former Intern - Research Analyst Intern in Dallas, TX
    Former Intern - Research Analyst Intern in Dallas, TX

I worked at Egon Zehnder as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture at Egon Zehnder is fantastic. Consultants and analysts at different offices around the world work together in order to deliver optimal results to clients. The internship experience at the firm is absolutely phenomenal and one of the best professional experiences I have ever had. The firm invests significant time and money to integrate the interns into the firm and provides extensive training which I really appreciated. I also enjoyed the wide range of tasks and projects I was assigned and all the incredibly intelligent people with whom I had the opportunity to interact.

Cons

At times I disagreed with the research approach of several team members on projects, but am unsure as to how specific that is to Egon Zehnder and not simply the consulting field in general.

Advice to Management

I think creating a greater bridge between the research analyst and consultant positions at the firm in terms of client-site interaction and responsibility would allow for significantly greater talent retention at the research analyst level.