Einstein Bros. Bagels - Look elsewhere if you would like a career with growth opportunity and potential advancement and compensation. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Einstein Bros. Bagels

"Look elsewhere if you would like a career with growth opportunity and potential advancement and compensation."

Pros

Great hours, great experience if you enjoy working with a variety of customers and fast paced environment.

Cons

Lack of advancement and very few promotion opportunities. Health care is a hit or miss, usually bought on your own and not part of the company.

Advice to Management

Promote employee growth and perhaps introduce an incentive program for compensation/appraisal.

Other Employee Reviews for Einstein Bros. Bagels

1. "Love the regular customers and family feeling environment"

Former Employee - Baker in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Baker in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Einstein Bros. Bagels full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The new owners of the company are good with raises vs the old owners. I really enjoyed baking for this company

Cons

Cross training of all employees needed to be handled in a more organized and professional manner. Couponscanner and incorrect bar codes was a hassle when dealing with promotional deals.

Advice to Management

Constructive criticism is important to a good team. Good communication amongst crew members helps keep the team working as a whole.

2. "Barista"

Current Employee - Barist in Dahlonega, GA
    Current Employee - Barist in Dahlonega, GA

I have been working at Einstein Bros. Bagels part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Literally the best place you could ever work for. The job itself is enjoyable because it gives you a chance to meet new people.
    They are extremely flexible when it comes to work scheduling. The corporate managers that come to the store for evaluation always make it a point to get to know us and hear our feedback on the improvements the company can make to benefit the workers as well as the customers.

Cons

I love this job. I have no cons.