Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for, good environment

Aug 16, 2019 - Account Executive in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very calm work environment with great hours and pay. Managers and co-workers are always willing to help. Not an overwhelming work load at all compared to other sales positions. Company culture is great - lots of monthly activities and meetings that keep everyone involved.

Cons

Morning trainings can be a bore, however, we also have afternoon trainings that are more helpful in terms of growing as a salesperson.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I really like my job here

Aug 1, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy bonuses, no micro management, motivation, great training.

Cons

Wish there was a little more sales energy on the sales floor

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Give yourself 90 days to see if you and the company are a good fit

Jan 7, 2020 - Project Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are striving to move in the right direction with the 'people' aspect of their company and are making good strides to refine their products and services.

Cons

My challenge was working in an environment that felt bias, passive-aggressive and at times, not supportive. There is a lot of room for improvement in communication, especially with onboarding.

Continue reading

Einstein Industries Response

Recruiter

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience working at Einstein. When employees feel that their performance is suffering due to poor communication or a hostile work environment, we encourage them to report these concerns to their supervisors immediately. We look to our employees to help us identify areas where we could improve. Thank you again for your review and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Discover more reviews about Einstein Industries.