Eko - A great place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "A great place to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Berkeley, CA

I have been working at Eko full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Everyone at Eko is very friendly. I enjoy coming in to work everyday. I feel a part of a team that is making a difference and feel that my voice is heard.

Cons

The company is growing very fast. At times it feels a bit chaotic and that task prioritization is not clear. However the overall direction of the company feels well telegraphed.

Eko2019-08-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Mission Driven Company- tremendous opportunity for career progression"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Berkeley, CA

I have been working at Eko full-time for less than a year

Pros

Most stable and supportive work environment I've experienced in Silicon Valley. Despite fast growth and lots of work to be done, the team is extremely supportive and collaborative. Office energy is very positive. Executives invest in employee health, career growth and community involvement. Stocked kitchen, catered lunches, dog friendly!

Cons

Heavy work load to keep up with growing customer base.

Eko2019-08-20
  2. "Advancing care, every day!"

Current Employee - Director Sales Operations in Berkeley, CA

I have been working at Eko full-time for more than a year

Pros

Eko has an excellent customer base, it's a true pleasure interacting with them on a daily basis. Because of the value placed on customer feedback, Eko takes suggestions and feedback seriously which leads to concrete developments. True team spirit here, everybody's view is taken seriously and informs company decisions.

Cons

A startup but not in the stereotypical Silicon Valley connotation; everybody may feel a bit spread thin at times but is bearable as all our colleagues are in the same boat.

Eko2019-02-08

Discover more reviews about Eko.