Electric Guard Dog - "Shockingly" fun place to work | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

""Shockingly" fun place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Columbia, SC
Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Columbia, SC

I have been working at Electric Guard Dog full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The best thing about Electric Guard Dog is the family atmosphere. EGD Management truly cares about your success. They go above and beyond to train you and equip you with a successful career. EGD is very family oriented and understanding when life happens. We couldn't ask for a better leadership group.

Cons

I can't think of anything

Oct 19, 2018 – CEO

Thank you very much for the feedback. I look forward to maintaining the family environment that exists at EGD. Mark Wesley

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Better and Stronger Every Day!"

Current Employee - Sales in Columbia, SC
    Current Employee - Sales in Columbia, SC

I have been working at Electric Guard Dog full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This has become an environment that continues to grow better and stronger every day. A few years ago I felt this was almost a magical place to work. It was a fun place I enjoyed coming to every day where my opinions and talents were valued. Things took a drastic change when we had a huge change in management and direction of the company. It was exactly what we all needed to get even better. We are now at a place many of us couldn't comprehend if you had told us back then this is where we would be in the short amount of time.

We recently had a big shift in leaders as our CEO retired. Well deserved as he led us to where we are now. Mark Wesley, our new CEO will carry us into the next chapter and I'm excited to see where we go next! I have no doubts we will soar to far new heights!

Cons

This isn't really a con but if you are not good with change, this isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I look forward to where we are going in the future. As an employee it's nice to have our opinions heard and considered.

Oct 19, 2018 – CEO

I am glad you have found this to be a special place to work. We will continue to listen to feedback from both our customers and our employees. I am also very excited about the future! Mark Wesley

"Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Electric Guard Dog full-time

Pros

Great Culture! Management cares about customers and employees. Great team atmosphere and company gives back to the community

Cons

Growth opportunities at this time are limited. Newer employees have little PTO, and have to use PTO for sick days

Advice to Management

Allow for more flexibility with schedule for employees

Oct 19, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for your feedback! I have been very impressed with the team environment and open communication that exists at EGD. I will work hard to keep these two important aspects of our culture. As... More

Discover more reviews about Electric Guard Dog.