Electrolux - Electrolux has been good to me and my family! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Electrolux

"Electrolux has been good to me and my family!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

I have been working at Electrolux full-time

Pros

Strong market presence, continually gaining more market share. Multi-national organization with much upward potential. When negotiated right, the pay is great and benefits are competetive.

Cons

We still need to align KPI's and break down the silos...I believe Jack and his staff are working hard to facilitate this. At my site, the expectation is 12-14 hour days and be on call 24 hours. Many of the site managers lack "vision" as well as education. They are very resistent to change and don't realize their poor performance. I am embarassed when ever Corporate comes!

Advice to Management

Need to clean house! If you have been there for more than 5 years.....you need to go!!!! We are the anchor of North America, and things will not change until you clean the house!

Other Employee Reviews for Electrolux

"Life is too short for this unsophisticated, abusive company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Electrolux full-time

Pros

Global company with great culture in other areas of the world. Fun to work with people from other countries as well as travel to great places in the world. Vision for the future is to evolve and do it quickly. That is incredibly positive. If you thrive in change, take this challenge.

Cons

Most abusive place I have ever worked. Work life balance is completely non-existent and leaders run around demanding things happen whenever Jack says jump--despite being told to work on the strategy and stick to it at all costs. If you are not close to the senior leadership team, you may be somewhat sheltered from this atmosphere, but culture starts at the top and when leadership is completely blind to the daily changing priorities as a result of Jack's newest idea, it's difficult to be successful.

Completely unsophisticated environment--if you need to get something done, better know how to get it done soup to nuts as there is no support there to help you. If you want office supplies--go to office depot. Need to learn something? Take your own class. Company has no organizational development whatsoever. Politics are some of the deepest I've ever seen. No trust between colleagues; mentality is truly "it's all about me."

Advice to Management

Realize that employees drive results and many are fed up with the new way to run things: leaders are better than everyone else and the little people should just shut up and do what the leaders demand.

2. "Good atmosphere"

Current Employee - CSP in Augusta, GA
    Current Employee - CSP in Augusta, GA

I have been working at Electrolux full-time (More than a year)

Pros

pay is good compared to most call centers, managers care and work with you as long as you maintain proficiency on your end

Cons

minor issues with human resources policies but human resources department maintain an open door policy which is good for maintaing good communication with employees