Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) - Great if you want to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)

"Great if you want to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself."

Current Employee - Sales in Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Sales in Sacramento, CA

Pros

You are your own boss. Initial training is very helpful. They put you up in a hotel and train you. Then their are recorded daily webinars to keep you up to date and keep your sales skills sharp. EPS has been in business since the 80's and the CEO is very hands on. They are constantly trying to improve with new products, technologies, and equipment. You can make a great living very quickly, and help business owners in the process. You are your own boss and have the power to work as much or as little as you want.

Cons

If I had to chose an area to work on, I would say customer service can be very difficult to deal with. They have a tendency to not call merchants back when they say they will. It seems that customer service department needs to be expanded with better management. Because of this, you may lose a big part of your sales day to having to please your customer, instead of looking for new sales.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work on the sales department, but work on improving the customer service department. Maybe email out surveys to customers that call in to customer service and tech support to get a better idea of what is going on. Also keep merchants notified about their accounts with email notifications.

Other Employee Reviews for Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)

"Best sales opportunity to make a high income & build financial security for my future."

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

They provide the best pay plan in industry, paying on all levels of interchange, the highest commissions, no-caps & lifetime residuals. Also, the EPS90 no credit check EZ payment plan is the best value add product in the market which makes it an easy sell to merchants. The training & daily sales support is also great- they actually help me close deals that are on the fence.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons so far- EPS has given me the chance to build a great career where i can enjoy the entrepreneural lifestyle while making a very high income that I couldn't make at a regular salaried position.

Advice to Management

I've been selling credit card processing & merchant services for almost 9 years now & EPS is the best company by far to work for providing the highest income potential. And the new EPS 90 product makes it easy to get new merchants signed up since the program helps them increase their business.

2. "Director of Digital Marketing"

Former Employee - Marketing Director in Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Marketing Director in Englewood, CO

I worked at Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company and people! Evolving away from old merchant services sales methods and poor levels of customer service to state of the art lead generation, competitive services, and excellent customer service.

Cons

Limited resources and willingness to make investments to expand business and digital marketing services. Upper management does not understand the difference between sales and marketing.