Elements Massage - Great 1st gig as a newly graduate! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great 1st gig as a newly graduate!"

I have been working at Elements Massage part-time

Pros

Flexibility with schedule, great management& team, benefits (401k, after 1 year vacation PTO, liability insurance renewal), higher pay than other franchise companies like Massage Envy/Hand& Stone, higher gratuity guides, most importantly all supplies are provided for you and you don't have to stay after your shift to do laundry. This is such a treat! Thank you to the SCSS team for all you do!

Cons

No incentives, limited room for growth, clients are scheduled back to back& at times you may feel rushed especially if you have a 60 min. massage and a prenatal or Himalayan hot stone right after.

Advice to Management

This is more suited for the owners: More culture outings would be nice, I believe in order to build a successful team it is important to get to know one another!

Elements Massage2017-11-16
  1. "Fantastic"

Current Employee - MT (Massage Therapist) in Swampscott, MA

I have been working at Elements Massage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Where do I start! I have been working for Elements for two years this June. I can say that it's the best place I have ever worked in. My fellow MT are one of a kind and are my work family. Our manager Lauren is absolutely awesome and really wants the best for everyone of her MT's. She goes out of her way to put us first, I appreciate her to the moon and back! Our leader Janice, is absolutely the best. This...

Cons

Some minor issues but, not at all concerning or negative. I can think of a couple of things. 1. Need more help on Saturday nights as we get bpoked a lot. 2. We need a lotion/oil warmer Those are the only things I can really think about at the time. We keep improving and I'm sure we will be one of the many to rise to the stars.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and stay awesome!

Elements Massage2019-05-15
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Elements Massage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Stable business environment and will work with you and your schedule

Cons

Rotating staff and no benefits

Elements Massage2019-06-15

Discover more reviews about Elements Massage.