Elements Massage - It's ok, but you can do better | Glassdoor
  1. "It's ok, but you can do better"

Current Employee - Licensed Massage Therapist

I have been working at Elements Massage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-Pay can be good -Great clients -Flexible -Time off is usually not an issue -Offers some paid time off -Bonus when retention is high

Cons

-Pay can be bad if you're not booked or have a lot of cancellations -Back to back massages -Feel like you're constantly rushing between massages -Feel like you're working at a sweat shop with no time between clients -High turnover with the front desk, which can create issues when mistakes are made at the beginning

Advice to Management

Have a serious conversation with all of your staff and find out what their pros and cons are and see why their seems to be a divide among the staff. Schedule a required meeting that all staff must attend. Lift your staff up and let us know when were doing really well, instead of pulling us into a private meeting telling us only the things we need to work on.

Elements Massage2018-02-06
  1. "Fantastic"

Current Employee - MT (Massage Therapist) in Swampscott, MA

I have been working at Elements Massage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Where do I start! I have been working for Elements for two years this June. I can say that it's the best place I have ever worked in. My fellow MT are one of a kind and are my work family. Our manager Lauren is absolutely awesome and really wants the best for everyone of her MT's. She goes out of her way to put us first, I appreciate her to the moon and back! Our leader Janice, is absolutely the best. This...

Cons

Some minor issues but, not at all concerning or negative. I can think of a couple of things. 1. Need more help on Saturday nights as we get bpoked a lot. 2. We need a lotion/oil warmer Those are the only things I can really think about at the time. We keep improving and I'm sure we will be one of the many to rise to the stars.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and stay awesome!

Elements Massage2019-05-15
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Elements Massage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Stable business environment and will work with you and your schedule

Cons

Rotating staff and no benefits

Elements Massage2019-06-15

Discover more reviews about Elements Massage.