Elementum - Growing startup where all employees have a big impact. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Elementum

"Growing startup where all employees have a big impact."

I have been working at Elementum full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Employees opinions and work is valued across all domains- we're not driven just by design, or just by engineering or the CEO. We iterate quickly and and really do practice agile development (sometimes even lean). Overall we have a fun, flexible culture- employees can work from home or while traveling and we don't have an official paid time off policy- if you're sick you're sick and you can take vacation when you need or want it.

Cons

We're a small startup that's growing pretty quickly- this isn't a great place for someone used to a lot of hierarchy or process. We try to move quickly and get features and products out the door quickly, so people that love waterfall and a lot of structure might not be a great fit.

Advice to Management

Our new friday all-hands have been a great way to share and hear about important company and product updates. Lets keep doing those!

Other Employee Reviews for Elementum

"Fantastic place to work and make friends"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Elementum full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love working here. The people are great, the daily lunch is great, the location is great. I expect Elementum to continue to grow and offer bright futures to the current employees.

Cons

The 237 commute is horrible unless you use the commute lane. Depending on your location in the East Bay, it may be faster to take the Dumbarton bridge.

"Changing the game in Supply Chain Management"

I have been working at Elementum full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun, dynamic, diverse team of passionate individuals united by their vision of revolutionizing an industry. The company is at an exciting stage of its development and this energy percolates throughout its culture, though at the same time management is approachable and the vast majority of staff very down to earth.

Other pros: convenient office location to Hwy 101 & CalTrain; catered daily lunch; flexibility

Cons

Typical of startups at this stage - tight deadlines, at times rapidly changing priorities, management systems and processes not always fully ironed out. Some bureaucracy in dealing with parent company.