Cover image for Elevance Health

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great work life balance, great pay.

Aug 23, 2021 - Utilization Review Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Managers are wonderful and very understanding. Able to work from home. No weekends, no holidays. Overtime available. Great pay. I feel it pays more than working in a hospital in my area. I am very lucky I found this company and got into this kind of work as a nurse. Quarterly bonus, I feel like the job is too good to be true. Working from home is amazing. I’ve never had a better, more stable work, life balance. Good insurance. I highly recommend if you are burnt out from nursing. This is an amazing, corporate side of nursing and still helping patients and people I feel. All employees are very nice, doctors are wonderful and very nice to work with. No one makes you feel as if you have a stupid question. Everyone is willing to do their part and wants to help. I really hope this works out for me for many years to come.

Cons

Monthly random Audits (you don’t know what call they will listen to) and quarterly exams are stressful. After you do not meet this twice in a row you are put on an improvement program. I know we must do our jobs and do them correctly but to me, seems like if you have a rough couple of times, the company makes it so you can be let go easily. Managers are there to help you though. Need very high scores on audits and exams at all times. Can be boring after working in bedside, hard to get PTO approved at times.

8 people found this review helpful

Elevance Health Response

TA Programs Coordinator Sr.

Thank you for your review. We’re listening and appreciate your feedback.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good place

Jan 11, 2023 - Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

No stress and very flexible

Cons

Nothing to say at this point

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Entry Level Job

Jan 26, 2023 - Customer Support in Richmond, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great medical benefits and 6% 401k matching

Cons

Customer facing positions pay pretty low compared to back-office entry level positions, it feels unfair but that's the job market for ya. It's a relatively low-stress job at least in medicare supplement, and it gets pretty slow during non-peak seasons, so not a lot of OT available. I also love that it's remote!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Elevance Health.

Elevance Health Photos

+ Add Photo
Elevance Health photo of: outside HQ
Elevance Health photo of: View from 9th floor
Elevance Health photo of: caremore building
Elevance Health photo of: My wonderful co-workers 'decorated' my cubicle to celebrate my promotion.
Elevance Health photo of: Innovation Studio Intern Civic Day