Cover image for Elevance Health

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

First week and and LOVE it

Sep 3, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, $17/hr base to start, paid holidays from day one, full benefits after 30 days, generous PTO accrual (over 11 hours a month!), 401(k), equipment provided, many other benefits

Cons

You are basically sitting in front of a computer all day, but at least it's at home. I only just finished my first week of a month-long training, but so far I love it. I think I'll actually enjoy it more once I'm interacting with customers. There's plenty of room to advance, if you want. Quarterly incentives, yearly bonuses, and my friend who has been there for several years said she gets regular raises. This feels like a company that values its employees.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Elevance Health Response

TA Programs Coordinator Sr.

We’re happy to hear you enjoy working at Anthem. Thank you for your review!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good place

Jan 11, 2023 - Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

No stress and very flexible

Cons

Nothing to say at this point

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good benefits, metrics kinda suck

Nov 29, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR) II in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really like working from home, especially with the price of gas! The benefits are nice, insurance is fairly cheap, and I’ve done really well in most things. I thought the training was fine for the most part (and thank god for the help desk and chat starting out). Working on a holiday, you get 2.5x pay, plus PTO to use on a day of your choosing.

Cons

It’s just aggravating that your bonuses and things if you are on the phones depend on metrics like your AHT. And they want it under about 11.5 minutes for a claims call, but you aren’t allowed to tell a vendor that you can’t take any more claims! So you might end up with several calls where you have to check 8 claims on each calls. So even if you only spend 4 minutes per claim, you’re at a 32 minute call. Get 4 of those a day, and it’s almost impossible to get your time down. It’s frustrating. Made me want to get off the phones (even tho the phones are where you get OT). Getting used to using genesys and WDE for your work schedule took some getting used to.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Elevance Health.

Elevance Health Photos

+ Add Photo
Elevance Health photo of: outside HQ
Elevance Health photo of: View from 9th floor
Elevance Health photo of: caremore building
Elevance Health photo of: My wonderful co-workers 'decorated' my cubicle to celebrate my promotion.
Elevance Health photo of: Innovation Studio Intern Civic Day