Cover image for Elevance Health

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great to work from home

Nov 20, 2022 - RN Case Manager II in Virginia Beach, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Its great being able to work from home, very supportive coworkers and management, positive attitudes

Cons

We do manage a large work load where there is occasionally not breathing room during my work day; and occasionally work off hours to catch up on work

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good place

Jan 11, 2023 - Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

No stress and very flexible

Cons

Nothing to say at this point

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good benefits, metrics kinda suck

Nov 29, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR) II in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really like working from home, especially with the price of gas! The benefits are nice, insurance is fairly cheap, and I’ve done really well in most things. I thought the training was fine for the most part (and thank god for the help desk and chat starting out). Working on a holiday, you get 2.5x pay, plus PTO to use on a day of your choosing.

Cons

It’s just aggravating that your bonuses and things if you are on the phones depend on metrics like your AHT. And they want it under about 11.5 minutes for a claims call, but you aren’t allowed to tell a vendor that you can’t take any more claims! So you might end up with several calls where you have to check 8 claims on each calls. So even if you only spend 4 minutes per claim, you’re at a 32 minute call. Get 4 of those a day, and it’s almost impossible to get your time down. It’s frustrating. Made me want to get off the phones (even tho the phones are where you get OT). Getting used to using genesys and WDE for your work schedule took some getting used to.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Elevance Health.

Elevance Health Photos

+ Add Photo
Elevance Health photo of: outside HQ
Elevance Health photo of: View from 9th floor
Elevance Health photo of: caremore building
Elevance Health photo of: My wonderful co-workers 'decorated' my cubicle to celebrate my promotion.
Elevance Health photo of: Innovation Studio Intern Civic Day