Cover image for Elevance Health

Current Employee, more than 8 years

Flexible and good benefits

Nov 21, 2022 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and flexibility. Pay is on par with the industry. Get to work autonomously.

Cons

Sometimes there’s a lack of input before changes are made from the top down, which can result in inefficiencies.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Remote

Feb 1, 2023 - Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Richmond, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home. Work life balance

Cons

Leadership can be demanding. Calls can be stressful

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good benefits, metrics kinda suck

Nov 29, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR) II in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really like working from home, especially with the price of gas! The benefits are nice, insurance is fairly cheap, and I’ve done really well in most things. I thought the training was fine for the most part (and thank god for the help desk and chat starting out). Working on a holiday, you get 2.5x pay, plus PTO to use on a day of your choosing.

Cons

It’s just aggravating that your bonuses and things if you are on the phones depend on metrics like your AHT. And they want it under about 11.5 minutes for a claims call, but you aren’t allowed to tell a vendor that you can’t take any more claims! So you might end up with several calls where you have to check 8 claims on each calls. So even if you only spend 4 minutes per claim, you’re at a 32 minute call. Get 4 of those a day, and it’s almost impossible to get your time down. It’s frustrating. Made me want to get off the phones (even tho the phones are where you get OT). Getting used to using genesys and WDE for your work schedule took some getting used to.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Elevance Health.

Elevance Health Careers

Cover image for Elevance Health

Digital and Technology professionals at Elevance Health drive the future of health care, delivering innovative and reliable solutions that...More

• Veterans