Cover image for Elevance Health

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent company, good work/life balance, well compensated, good benefits, great training

Nov 28, 2022 - Nurse Case Manager I
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with the company for 3 months and while I had experience in my specialty, I came into the Nurse Case Manager I position with no previous CM experience. Once on board, I was enrolled in an excellent systems/company CM training program followed by a specialty specific CM training program, both were well done and very informative. My manager and team lead are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. They held my hand and walked with me through my training, I never felt like I was being dragged along. I do not feel micromanaged at all. They provide encouragement and constructive criticism but as long as I'm getting the job done and remain in compliance, they allow me the freedom to work my schedule and case load as I see fit. The company promotes a good work/life balance and stands behind that in many ways. I feel very fairly compensated and my benefits, including PTO, are very good. I was nervous about making the switch from bedside care to a remote CM position, but I'm very glad I took the risk and foresee being with Elevance for a very long time as there are many options for advancement or career alternatives.

Cons

My only "con", if I could even call it that, is that I wish my position offered flex time scheduling. My hours are very static (8:30am - 5:30pm) and even though my mgr/team is very generous about allowing time for appts, etc. I would love to be able to start earlier/ finish earlier in the day and/or the option to work four 10hr days instead of five 8 hour days.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good place

Jan 11, 2023 - Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

No stress and very flexible

Cons

Nothing to say at this point

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Entry Level Job

Jan 26, 2023 - Customer Support in Richmond, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great medical benefits and 6% 401k matching

Cons

Customer facing positions pay pretty low compared to back-office entry level positions, it feels unfair but that's the job market for ya. It's a relatively low-stress job at least in medicare supplement, and it gets pretty slow during non-peak seasons, so not a lot of OT available. I also love that it's remote!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Elevance Health.

Elevance Health Photos

+ Add Photo
Elevance Health photo of: outside HQ
Elevance Health photo of: View from 9th floor
Elevance Health photo of: caremore building
Elevance Health photo of: My wonderful co-workers 'decorated' my cubicle to celebrate my promotion.
Elevance Health photo of: Innovation Studio Intern Civic Day