Eliassen Group - What a great place to make your career! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Eliassen Group

"What a great place to make your career!"

Former Employee - CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER in Wakefield, MA
Former Employee - CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER in Wakefield, MA

I worked at Eliassen Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Eliassen Group is a fast-paced, fast growing company that tries to never forget that the people make the company. The company is very goal oriented and constantly trying to be more efficient and more effective, but this is a place that cares about its people. The company is always trying to do better by its clients, consultants, candidates and employees. That is alot of people to please, but they keep trying to be great. Because of the continuing growth, there are great opportunities to expand your career. They have a great culture and it is my belief that they are a great place to make your career. Bring your A game and Eliassen Group will be an incredible experience. They will help you be great.

Cons

The only con is that they are fast growing which for the wrong person could be a con. Personally, I did not find many cons of working there.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on strategy and your people.

Other Employee Reviews for Eliassen Group

1. "Very impressed with employee support services and processes"

Current Contractor - Scrum Master in Boston, MA
    Current Contractor - Scrum Master in Boston, MA

I have been working at Eliassen Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Senior technical recruiter at Eliassen kept an open line of communication. Eliassen has an excellent HR team. Eliassen has an impressive customer base, providing a wide range of technical opportunities in information technology.

Cons

Overall, nothing glaringly missing in this organization.

Advice to Management

Facilitating knowledge sharing among employees!

"My experience at Eliassen Group has been a challenging and exciting one in every possible dimension.""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Eliassen Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work is interesting and I am constantly challenging myself to make a positive impact on the business. The employees are encouraged to take risks.

Cons

The pace can be extremely fast and if you are not careful you can get caught up in the rush and not complete the tasks at hand. Self-editing is extremely important here. You have to be relentless in the pursuit of your own excellence.

Advice to Management

Continue to share the direction the company is going in to the staff. Communicating what the decision-makers are thinking to the employees is always important.