Elite Marketing Interactions - marketing | Glassdoor
  1. "marketing"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Elite Marketing Interactions full-time

Pros

Positive only if it is your first job for experience.

Cons

Energy in the company is extremely low, management is very new (too new), money is hard to be made in their pay scale.

Advice to Management

Be more personal.

Elite Marketing Interactions2016-03-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Office Aide"

Former Employee - Office Support in Champaign, IL

I worked at Elite Marketing Interactions part-time for more than a year

Pros

Since I was a student there, my work schedule was flexible with my class schedule.

Cons

Only getting paid $8.25 an hour

Elite Marketing Interactions2016-04-21
  2. "Interactions Marketing Review"

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Elite Marketing Interactions part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

You can pick and choose what events you want to demo. You are not locked into set days, times.

Cons

There are times you go into a grocery store and the product is not in the store. There might not be enough product in the store to really try to sell it to customers. You have to hunt down the product(s) to be used, clean up all the materials you encounter to do the event, clean up after the event, have people take pictures of you doing the event, and return all unused product to the shelves, then purchase whatever... you used. It is time consuming and sometimes the particular product being demoed was not well received anyway.

Advice to Management

Would be nice to get extra pay for all the work that is involved in doing these demos. Costco people don't go through all that IM employees go through in doing these demos and they are paid the same salary. They don't set up, break down or clean up or purchase products or search for products on the shelves.

Elite Marketing Interactions2019-06-20

Discover more reviews about Elite Marketing Interactions.