Elite Media Communications - A enjoyable experience that brings much opportunity to grow. | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"A enjoyable experience that brings much opportunity to grow."

I have been working at Elite Media Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The boss is a respectable person who worked to get to where he is. He works with his crew and has his crew work with one another in order to improve as a whole.

Cons

There really aren't any, just be ready to meet alot of new people and talk to more new people daily.

Advice to Management

Keep on the grind.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Elite Media Communications is a great place to work!"

Former Employee - Entry Level Sales Representative in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Entry Level Sales Representative in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Elite Media Communications part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best reasons to work for Elite Media Communications are that they are willing to invest in you to see you achieve what you want to achieve, they provide an uplifting environment, and they give you an opportunity to make lots of money!

Cons

Though I enjoyed this job, a con for me was that I live far from the office and there were morning meetings all the time so I have to drive a lot.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

2. "Elite Media Communications"

Former Intern - Sales Representative in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Intern - Sales Representative in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Elite Media Communications as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I just finished up a summer internship at Elite Media Communications. Over the course of these past 3 months, I have been able to learn the art of direct sales and improve my customer service skills. This job is fairly easy if you just stick to what management teaches you during your training. One of the things I enjoyed the most about this job was the work environment. My boss and coworkers were very positive and motivating. I am grateful for the experience I gained while interning at Elite Media Communications.

Cons

Only cons: the hours are not like a normal job. It is not a 9-5 job. The schedule is a bit different.

Discover more reviews about Elite Media Communications.