Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation - Great place to grow your career | Glassdoor

"Great place to grow your career"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are amazing. My department and HR really support me and my goals so that I reach my career goals and grow as an employee. This is a great company to work at after college. I have learned so much in my time here. I have a complete health and benefits package.

Cons

Not a lot of team/company bonding activities. This is particularly problematic since EGPAF is on two floors and they don't really interact.

Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation2018-11-06

Other Employee Reviews

1. "EGPAF - Why I recommend working here"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Amazing mission /work, culture is beyond fantastic - you will feel like you are among family, supportive management, work life balance, outstanding benefits, office provides free snacks and fancy coffee (bonus!) and EGPAF really values career development!

Cons

N/A - I love coming to work everyday!

Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation2018-09-26
  2. "Toxic Environment for Entry Level Employees"

Former Employee - Coordinator

I worked at Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

The organization has a great mission and people that are very dedicated to that mission.

Cons

There is a culture of gossiping, taddle-tailing, and in some cases, bullying. HR does not provide much support to employees, especially junior staff who face this type of treatment and do not provide resources to employees. Pay disparities between different levels are far too large. Managers take business class when their employees dont make a living wage.

Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation2020-01-22

Discover more reviews about Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.