- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★
High Integrity CompanyJun 10, 2021 - Senior Associate in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people you work with - both colleagues and clients - are the best I've ever gotten to work alongside. A lot of respect, collaboration, and purpose.
Working in impact requires a lot of resilience and you really have to be passionate about the campaigns and causes because the require a lot of hard, smart work.
- Former Intern★★★★★May 17, 2018 - Anonymous InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Elle is a great place to work if you're interested in social good, fair trade, or nonprofit PR! There is so much to learn about that industry. All the staff are really great and helpful if I ever had questions no one ever made me feel dumb. As a student intern, they understand you have other things to do and are very flexible. Working in a smaller agency is great because you really have time to learn. I really enjoyed getting to work on multiple tasks for a variety of clients.
I have nothing bad to say about Elle. The only thing to warn you about is parking. It's free street parking, which is great, but if you're late good luck finding a spot!
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 27, 2022 - PR InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- learned a lot about the PR and media space, had opportunity to work on wide range of client teams
- was remote so was a lot of personal work, little communication or meetings with supervisors, felt could have taken more out of it