Elliott Davis - Elliott Davis cares about its employees and strives to attract the best talent | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Elliott Davis

"Elliott Davis cares about its employees and strives to attract the best talent"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Greenville, SC
Current Employee - Human Resources in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Elliott Davis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Elliott Davis goes above and beyond to make employees feel valued and appreciated. Hard work is noticed and people truly care about one another.

Cons

I have only been at Elliott Davis a short time and have nothing but glowing things to say.

Advice to Management

Continue what you are doing to attract the best talent and grow our firm's brand.

Other Employee Reviews for Elliott Davis

1. "Great team of individuals locally as well as at their headquarters."

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Elliott Davis as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Professional training including on the job learning. Team is professional.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons to list here. They are a great accounting team.

"Great place to work if you want to work in public accounting"

I have been working at Elliott Davis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is the place to come work if you want to start and stay in public accounting. They are interested in employees staying with the firm long term - not working 2 years, getting burned out and going into industry. It seems like they are interested in working with employees as they progress in their career (and personal life) to make sure that they can stay with the firm regardless of their personal situation.
    They are also extremely active in the communities they are located in. The name recognition in SC is excellent and they are well respected in all locations.

Cons

Expansion will be limited to the southeast. If you are interested in transferring to the NY or Boston office in the next few years, this isn't the place for you.