Ellucian - One of the best places to work in | Glassdoor
  1. "One of the best places to work in"

Current Employee - Specialist - Product Development in Bangalore

I have been working at Ellucian full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Develop the best product with the latest technology. Empowered workforce, anyone can contribute in making the product a great success

Cons

Lenient towards the non performers

Ellucian2013-02-25
  1. "Great internship for tech industry"

Current Intern - Intern

I have been working at Ellucian

Pros

A great company to start a career in tech. Very relaxed atmosphere, plenty of opportunities for networking within. People are great to work with!

Cons

None that I can think of

Ellucian2019-11-17
  2. "Supports Employees like Grandparents"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Reston, VA

I have been working at Ellucian full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been here for almost a year and I really love this company. I wasn't sure if I should accept the position, but it all started with the interview - which warm and comfortable. Ellucian has a very strong company culture and communicates their culture and values to all employees. The "ecosystem" is strong and supportive. I came from an environment where fellow co-workers were not supportive and I was... skeptical at first. But, each and every person really wants to see you succeed and helps in any way possible. Higher education is very important to Ellucian and one of the many ways they show it is providing a variety of scholarships to students across the country.

Cons

As in any software industry - trends and needs are always changing and evolving. Ensuring we are ahead of the rest is always challenging.

Advice to Management

Keep supporting employees with the recognition programs, social events, and other activities. Maybe have a bi-monthly target / focus team to talk one on one with executives regarding employee(s) concerns.

Ellucian2019-11-14

Discover more reviews about Ellucian.