Embedded Resource Group - Great recruiting team talent, but poor management. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Embedded Resource Group

"Great recruiting team talent, but poor management."

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Jose, CA
Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Jose, CA

I worked at Embedded Resource Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly team; great office work ethic; commission margins are very fair; good communication between account managers and recruiters; great office location

Cons

The office had poor management; relationship between upper management and recruiter/account managers could be deemed hostile at times; well being of employees was very insignificant on company priorities

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to really look closely at the way they handle communication between themselves and employees. Some of the actions taken were not only not appropriate, but could be considered HR violations.

Other Employee Reviews for Embedded Resource Group

"Great Team and Growth Opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Embedded Resource Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

A great team of results oriented people who are responsible for making 2016 ERG’s best year ever. Nice office complex in a great location. Early Friday’s are a nice perk. Job order quality is good and usually a healthy flow of orders so we can be successful.

Cons

We do a lot of team events but I’d like to see a greater variety each year.

Advice to Management

Keep adding great people

2. "ERG gives back to its employees unlike any other company."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Embedded Resource Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ERG reinvests into its employees more than any other company I have ever worked for. Since they are not publicly responsible to share holders, they share the company profit at a level that promotes high loyalty and close inter-office relationships. Growth opportunities are there for people who want to work hard. Expectations are high but so is compensation. This is the company for those that want to work hard and be the best in the valley. This the company for recruiters who know they want to be recruiters. People that are excelling have selected recruiting and/or account management as their career choice.

Culture is relaxed. People have fun. We play ping pong. We joke. We work. We go to baseball games. We joke some more. We have EPIC Christmas parties.

Cons

Expectations can be high at times but what thing worth doing was ever easy?

If you are not prepared to be on the phone most of the day this is not the job for you.

Advice to Management

Manage people's individual strengths and weaknesses individually. Blanket policies don't usually work for everyone. Management is hands off when people are doing what they need to do to be successful.