Embrace Home Loans - Does not set you up to succeed!!!! | Glassdoor

"Does not set you up to succeed!!!!"

Former Employee - Mortgage Loan Processor in Rockville, MD

I worked at Embrace Home Loans full-time for less than a year

Pros

You will meet some people that are great to work with, but obviously in our business everyone needs to be on the same page and everyone's voice needs to be heard

Cons

Training is not set up well at all. You start off with a presentation geared for Loan Officers and has nothing for processors. They are not specific as to whats needed to sub to UW for each program and i had to work closely with an UW to get the correct guidance. When things didnt work out, i was told I was going to start from step 1 again as all the learning i needed to do on my own as well as LO's that held my... other work back, I was never given that opportunity to regroup.

Embrace Home Loans2015-10-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "This company feels like home"

Current Employee - Manager in Middletown, RI

I have been working at Embrace Home Loans full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Unbelievable culture. The owner of the company is seen walking the halls speaking with employees.. he doesn't even have a "big" office in the corporate headquarters.. he just sits among the employees. He asks for feedback and makes corrections. The benefits are great. The people are awesome. Pay is average but made up for with enjoying going to work everyday. The process is on point. Great place to work. Tons of... flexibility from a work life balance perspective and you can learn to do almost any position here. I've been to other mortgage companies, and nothing compares.

Cons

Hiring process can be faster

Advice to Management

Keep asking employees for feedback and providing creative solutions.

Embrace Home Loans2019-07-02
  2. "Management Issues"

Former Employee - Bond Loan Closer in Middletown, RI

I worked at Embrace Home Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family friendly events and a good location

Cons

Management doesn't listen to employees, bad emotional environment and unrealistic facade.

Embrace Home Loans2019-06-04

Discover more reviews about Embrace Home Loans.