Emerald Technology Recruitment - Delivered on everything! | Glassdoor

"Delivered on everything!"

Current Employee - Search Consultant in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Emerald Technology Recruitment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I joined Emerald 6 years ago and it amazes me how far the company has come in such a short period of time. Everything I wanted to achieve when asked in my interview has been delivered on. I have progressed my career and earnings exponentially since being a part of this amazing business. The company has a great culture, great business plan and a leader who is inspirational and highly competitive. The... other two directors equally are driven to see this company grow and achieve greatness with their employees. I truly feel we are at the forefront of what a search consultancy should look like, and we are pioneering what an actual partnership of services should look like for our clients. The brands we work with are also game changers of the tech world, I find some of the reviews on here truly baffling. If you want to earn big and succeed you have to put it in. I know of no other sales business in the planet that operates in any other way. For those that want to have an amazing career path, ownership of a really progressive company and high earnings look no further. With the processes we have in place and our global reach this is an amazing opportunity if you really challenge yourself.

Cons

The learning curve is steep, you have to be highly committed to succeed, driven with a strong resilient core. The hours are tough to begin with but once you're career progresses and the earnings skyrocket it is all worth the journey.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are, continue to listen to your employees and we will all see continued success on what will surely be a very exciting journey for years to come.

Emerald Technology Recruitment2017-09-09

Other Employee Reviews

1. "review"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Dubai

I have been working at Emerald Technology Recruitment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great team environment, working with fantastic clients in tech space

Cons

no cons that i can think of

Emerald Technology Recruitment2019-07-21
  2. "No integrity from the Top down coupled with a bullying culture"

Former Employee - Consultant in Birmingham, England

I worked at Emerald Technology Recruitment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At the very beginning - the training was good and you will get chance to work with good Tech Companies.

Cons

If your thinking about joining this company "Then Don't" - The senior management have zero integrity, coupled with a huge favouritism problem which runs deep throughout the business, as well as the international offices. I have spent well over three years with this organisation and witnessed first hand bullying on a staggering scale, and some management even encouraging the culture of making others feel very... uncomfortable in the work place. Emerald expects you to be working every hour of the day, mapping in your own time and then will verbally whip you to be on the phone all day like an animal. You will quickly find out that the "few favourites" in the office will be award all the best an most engaged search projects to work, while others who are not part of the "click" will be handed dreadful and heavily contingent projects which have very little chance of placing, they will then follow this up with very aggressive performance management techniques to either make you leave or fire you - They will also then keep your commission after this process - I have witnessed many people be fired in a 3 year period - Emerald is the definition of a sack happy company - My advice before joining this organisation is to find people who have previously worked there and they will open your eyes just how bad the place really is. Emerald Consistently force people to fill out employee surveys which everyone is terrified to say how they really feel, so just say what senior management want to hear for an easier life - Seriously don't go join here.

Advice to Management

Your sack happy culture, bullying and aggressive nature will never change, so whats the point of offering any advice.

Emerald Technology Recruitment2019-07-24

Discover more reviews about Emerald Technology Recruitment.