Emeritus Senior Living - Great company to work for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Emeritus Senior Living

"Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living full-time

Pros

I have had the opportunity to work at a community as well as at the home office and both experiences were great! The company culture is unlike any other company I have ever worked for. Co-workers are so encouraging and caring. This company has a large opportunity for growth and you are recognized for your hard work. If you have a big heart and want to work for a community that really makes a difference, Emeritus is the place for you!

Cons

No cons at this time.

Other Employee Reviews for Emeritus Senior Living

"Create your own experience!"

Pros

Working with the elderly is fulfilling. Most of the time they appreciate your attention.

Cons

Sometimes Management see the residents as dollar signs rather than people. Who is moving out? Who is coming in? When will they start paying rent? It gets upsetting sometimes.

Advice to Management

Varies from building to building... pay more for more qualified employees and training for staff and you will earn those large rent checks from HAPPY and satisfied residents.

2. "Room to Grow!"

Current Employee - Training and Development in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Training and Development in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is really a good company to work for, really. I don't have the skill set to care for the residents myself, so I do what I can and support our employees who do. My boss even told me if I ever felt like I needed a change to let her know, so she could find me another position. Who does that?! I've never had a job in which I felt we were all on the same team, helping each other along. My voice is heard and appreciated, and I know at the end of the day that what I'm doing makes a difference.

Cons

People can always complain about some aspect of their work, but I'm the kind of person who will work to make any changes that need to happen.

Advice to Management

We appreciate the tireless devotion you have to making a better life for seniors. Thank you for always showing your appreciation for our hard work too.