Emeritus Senior Living - Excellent company to further your career with. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Emeritus Senior Living

"Excellent company to further your career with."

Current Employee - Nurse
Current Employee - Nurse

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Emeritus fosters a family atmosphere with employees and residents, providing a good salary and benefits package for licensed employees with the opportunity for advancement if you desire.

Cons

As with any nursing job, work can be a stressful environment. Ancillary staff are often under overworked and underpaid. As with any large cooperation, strict adherence to company guidelines sometimes makes your job too restrictive.

Other Employee Reviews for Emeritus Senior Living

"Who could ask for anything more?! Really?!"

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Career Growth
    - Innovative Resources to drive personal and professional success
    - Amazing culture - When we say Our Family is Committed to Yours...WE MEAN IT
    - Great team, I truly find value in our collaborative work environment

Cons

That more people haven't join such an amazing, supportive and resident focused organization.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay the course from our focus on resident and family needs to employee development...Emeritus Leaders...you are doing a mighty fine job! This is all inclusive...not just Executive level, but our Directors at the communities. The dedication and integrity witnessed every day, truly makes me proud to be an Emeritan.

"Create your own experience!"

Pros

Working with the elderly is fulfilling. Most of the time they appreciate your attention.

Cons

Sometimes Management see the residents as dollar signs rather than people. Who is moving out? Who is coming in? When will they start paying rent? It gets upsetting sometimes.

Advice to Management

Varies from building to building... pay more for more qualified employees and training for staff and you will earn those large rent checks from HAPPY and satisfied residents.