Emeritus Senior Living - worked night shift - most do the laundry - med tech training, I'm a CNA, make 9.25 per hour | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Emeritus Senior Living

"worked night shift - most do the laundry - med tech training, I'm a CNA, make 9.25 per hour"

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living part-time

Pros

nice facility, nice co workers, friendly residents and nice grounds.

Cons

Pay could be higher for someone trusted to dispense medicines.

Emeritus Senior Living Response

Oct 10, 2013 – Recruiting Project Specialist

We're happy to hear you enjoy the facility, your co-workers, residents, and the grounds. I've passed on your wage concerns to the appropriate people. Thank you for your review.

Other Employee Reviews for Emeritus Senior Living

"Negative"

Former Employee - Medication Technician in Commerce, GA
    Former Employee - Medication Technician in Commerce, GA

I worked at Emeritus Senior Living part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with the residents, knowing you helped someone. I felt accomplished at the end of the day. I really truly cared for my residents.

Cons

Management is terrible. They never bothered to help you. Overworked and underappreciated employees.They would stab you in the back in a heartbeat. I never ever recommend someone working here. The pay was awful. I definitely didn't work there for the pay. Terrible company to work for. The founder should be ashamed. It's all about the money with this place. I wouldn't be surprised if someone was smuggling money.

Advice to Management

You all need training. None of you know what you're doing. I would never ever put my family member in this facility. Corporate doesn't seem to care either. I have nothing good to say, except that I loved my residents.

Emeritus Senior Living Response

Nov 21, 2013 – Recruiting Project Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write this and for your passion for seniors. Any feedback you're able to share with us via our third party anonymous system, Ethics First would be much appreciated... More

"Hard Work, Low Pay"

Current Employee - Caregiver
    Current Employee - Caregiver

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people that live there are decent well-to-do people and are usually pleasant to be around.

Cons

Don't care about their employees. Have mid-management cover up and make up things to have employees terminated.

Advice to Management

Get better managers.