Emeritus Senior Living - If You Have Good Work Ethics, Do Not Apply Here... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Emeritus Senior Living

"If You Have Good Work Ethics, Do Not Apply Here..."

Current Employee - Resident Assistant Third Shift in Greenville, SC
Current Employee - Resident Assistant Third Shift in Greenville, SC

Pros

Company will pay benefits to full time employees only... If you bring work ethics prepared to be ignored.

Cons

if you are new to the company and you bring work ethics prepared to be ignored, shunned.

Advice to Management

Please honor your hard-working, loyal employees on 3rd shift. I do not sleep on the job like others and when the hard-working, loyal employee report to management prepare to be taken off the schedule completely without warning. Our elderly citizen's deserve to be respected, loved and honored you do not come to work late nights to sleep and talk on the cell phone. My motto; There is ALWAYS something to do... I was called a fool from my co-worker because I worked so hard on this $9.00 per hour job and was told by her and others "It is Not my job" to do "Extra" stuff... As long as I am on the clock for 8 hours, every job perform is my job because it is for the residence. We Work For Them!!! PERIOD!

Other Employee Reviews for Emeritus Senior Living

"A great place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Pros

comfortable atmosphere, managers at all levels recognize and appreciate the work you do. Company goes out of its way to provide perks for employees such as snacks and deck parties.

Cons

Unless you're a nurse or accountant, there isn't much room for advancement. Culture becoming more formal as the company gets bigger.

Advice to Management

Keep employees updated on what's going on. We started to work there because of management's commitment to employee well-being, so make sure that remains a priority!

"Upper management bring us down"

Current Employee - Regional Director of Sales and Marketing in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Regional Director of Sales and Marketing in Seattle, WA

Pros

A lot of support at corporate office

Cons

VP of Ops was a nightmare

Advice to Management

Do not allow VP to treat employees like pieces of trash