Empereon Marketing - Good opportunity to build sales skills | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Empereon Marketing

"Good opportunity to build sales skills"

I have been working at Empereon Marketing full-time

Pros

Lots of calls to try new ideas and to learn to sell

Cons

At the time lots of clicks

Advice to Management

Listen to employees ideas and be open

Other Employee Reviews for Empereon Marketing

"Empereon in COLORADOis Crime Infested with Some Horrible Inbound Supervision"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at Empereon Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are some nice people who come there to work, get a check and go home

Cons

It is totally Unprofessional, Rap music blaring All - day - long while you try to take calls, customers asking "are you at a party?", supervisors who have no know idea what they are talking about when you ask them questions. People stealing your belongings (from food out of the fridge to personal things because they don't have enough lockers and you cannot take anything inside with you). Supervisors asking to search your phone---really? Suspensions and terminations with no proof! No Labor information visible anywhere to tell us our rights! Playing games all day then wondering why sales are low, reps winning prizes that are eventually taken out of our checks. I could go and on, but just apply and see for yourself! Oh and keep in mind you only make $10.00 an hr if you are there 39.5 hours, go below that and what they call your "attendance bonus" is affected then you only make $7.64 an hr this includes when "they" send you home for low sales!

Advice to Management

Directv needs to send someone in undercover to really look at what they have invested in and just who is controlling their sales --- and to Empereon upper management gain some control-- you want us to control the conversation with the customer, but you cannot control your low quality supervisors who have been unleashed on the rest of us!

"It's High School All Over"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

I have been working at Empereon Marketing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The pay is great. Making +$10 is better than making $7.50 at McDonalds. The bonuses are also a plus.

Cons

I have been working for this company for a very long time. I have seen events unfold that was brought to HR's attention. That event, in a professional business, would have caused a series of disciplinary action; yet nothing occurred. There is too much favoritism, including the management level. The company lacks morals and values. You also have management participating in gossip and rumors. There is no professionalism present at the company. The only time you will see a glimpse of professionalism is when the company's client is visiting the location.

Advice to Management

Learn to respect your employees and maybe take some management classes. People in management should be required to have at least a High School diploma or a GED.