Empire Today - Empire Today | Glassdoor

"Empire Today"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in New York, NY
Current Employee - Sales Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Empire Today full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

At Empire Today, the possibilities for growth is endless. With hard work and using the technic's provided in paid training and continuing education, the only limit that there is is the limits you put on yourself. Being given warm leads to run, you are provided with the consumer that is in the market place to make a purchase. They are going to buy from someone, and it's up to the Sales Rep to earn that business and have Empire Today provide A+ service.

Cons

As in any career, hard work and time commitment is the key to success. A 12+ hour day is the only way to make this a lucrative sales position. Constant monitoring of the Sales Rep's performance via secret shop's, closing percentages and profit per lead are the metrics used to rate a good Sales Rep. This may be viewed as negative, but I have found it to be constructive.

Advice to Management

Management is under constant pressure to preform. Not all Sales Rep's are in the same frame of mind to preform and that makes it difficult for the Management Team. Providing the maximum information to the Sales Rep's when we do go to the Corporate office would be great, there by limiting the visit's to Corporate. It is difficult to have to make multiple trips ever week to Corporate.

Other Employee Reviews for Empire Today

"Great environment to work in with intelligent and knowledgeable people."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Northlake, IL

I have been working at Empire Today full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Very rewarding company to work for when youre trying to move ahead. Great staff that are very welcoming and encouraging. The company looks after its employees. Hard work doesnt go unnoticed which results in great advancements within the company.

Cons

I wouldn’t call them challenges I would refer to them as an opportunity to grow as an individual and advance myself in the workplace.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

"A company that offers EXCELLENT customer service!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Northlake, IL

I have been working at Empire Today full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Empire Today offers a "Challenge of working for a prosperous and growing company". From the day you start, the training and support is readily available. The opportunity to learn something new comes by everyday! As part of the customer care department, I can say the level of customer service we offer is EXCELLENT! Good company to work for. Very Flexible and of course I love the Location (Away from the city, away from traffic).

Cons

Benefits package is decent, but would like a few more Holidays and/or vacation days (especially for employees that have worked here 5+ years).