Empire Today - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Office Manager in North Haven, CT
Current Employee - Office Manager in North Haven, CT

I have been working at Empire Today full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Empire is a complany that is growing fast with many product, the new updates sound terrific for the future to come alot of the associates are very helpful and team players. I enjoy working for this company.

Cons

It would be nice that the Company recognized more the associated on the hard work and dedication to the company, it would be nice to get an increase with the state that people leave in, and defenited increase time off for the Salary employee after 8 years.

Advice to Management

sometime is easy to get upset when things are not working the way they want and is easy to pin point, if you try to do that person job for a week, the Manager would have a better understanding the process and the good and bad on all position and sometimes no matter how much you try is a revalving door that other department my effect someone else.

Other Employee Reviews for Empire Today

"My experiences in my tenure at Empire Today have been of both personal and company growth."

Current Employee - Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Empire Today full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I feel that Empire Today is very employee focused with regards to providing opportunity for advancement. The company recognizes that our best future stars are the employees that we are currently training and coaching to drive our business to the next level.

Cons

Personally I feel that we are lacking in formal training processes for positions that impact the company. Although we are great at moving our people forward, we rely on experience to prepare them for the next step as opposed to having clear and defined templates in place to aid in thier success.

Advice to Management

I feel that the current ideology of Senior Management, to make this the company that we want it to be, is a very powerful message. I applaud the initiatives that have been discussed and am excited to be a part of and experience the future as it plays out.

"I love to work here. I seldomly have a day that I don't want to come to work"

Current Employee - Senior Staff Accountant in Northlake, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Staff Accountant in Northlake, IL

I have been working at Empire Today full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

meet different people and everyone is very pleasant to work with

Cons

I don't have any issue with the people i work with