Enable - Personal. Assistant | Glassdoor
  1. "Personal. Assistant"

Former Employee - Personal Assistant in Syracuse, NY

I worked at Enable part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Loved working with the handicapped. The experience was wonderful and the employers were great people.

Cons

Some hours were bad for me. Never really had a problem with this employer or any other employees .

Advice to Management

Always keep your head high. Never let any one crush your dreams. Always look forward to what you can do for your self and some one else in the present and future. There are only a few good people left in this world.

Enable2017-01-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Review of Enable, Inc."

I have been working at Enable full-time

Pros

Enable is a friendly place to work with professional staff, mutual respect, and high energy. Working here has been a great experience and the health and safety of our consumers is our main focus. Looking forward to the future of Enable and the continued support we provide to consumers and families. I would recommend you to apply to work at Enable and be a part of the overall support to consumers and families.

Cons

Although Enable has had some change in the recent months, the changes have been positive and there is a strong vision for positive growth moving forward.

Enable2017-12-06
  2. "I enjoyed"

Former Employee - Job Coach in Somerville, NJ

I worked at Enable full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked for Life Skills Resource Center before it was bought out by Enable. Honestly loved the job. Co-workers were great and the clients were fun to work with. It was a challenging job to deal with behaviours from clients, but the good days made the bad ones worth it. It's been a year and I still miss it.

Cons

I mean, the pay isn't great, but it's about average for the industry. It's not something you go into for the money

Enable2019-02-02

Discover more reviews about Enable.