Enable - Low Pay, High Stress | Glassdoor
  1. "Low Pay, High Stress"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

I worked at Enable full-time for less than a year

Pros

-The only thing that made this place remotely tolerable was the regular (non-management) staff. They were fantastic people and very hard workers.

Cons

-Low, stagnant wages & lack of upward mobility. -Top-heavy, penny-pinching, babyboomer-centric management (too much control and too far removed from the needs/wants of consumers and general employees; delineate WAY too much of their own work onto general staff because they aren't knowledgeable enough to complete their own assignments; spend 99% of their day in meetings and emerge with no resolutions; stuck in old marketing,...

Advice to Management

Acquire some much-needed new, sharper skills in leadership, effective communication, technology, marketing, and budgeting.

Enable2017-10-04

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Review of Enable, Inc."

I have been working at Enable full-time

Pros

Enable is a friendly place to work with professional staff, mutual respect, and high energy. Working here has been a great experience and the health and safety of our consumers is our main focus. Looking forward to the future of Enable and the continued support we provide to consumers and families. I would recommend you to apply to work at Enable and be a part of the overall support to consumers and families.

Cons

Although Enable has had some change in the recent months, the changes have been positive and there is a strong vision for positive growth moving forward.

Enable2017-12-06
  2. "I enjoyed"

Former Employee - Job Coach in Somerville, NJ

I worked at Enable full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked for Life Skills Resource Center before it was bought out by Enable. Honestly loved the job. Co-workers were great and the clients were fun to work with. It was a challenging job to deal with behaviours from clients, but the good days made the bad ones worth it. It's been a year and I still miss it.

Cons

I mean, the pay isn't great, but it's about average for the industry. It's not something you go into for the money

Enable2019-02-02

Discover more reviews about Enable.