Enable - I enjoyed | Glassdoor
  1. "I enjoyed"

Former Employee - Job Coach in Somerville, NJ

I worked at Enable full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked for Life Skills Resource Center before it was bought out by Enable. Honestly loved the job. Co-workers were great and the clients were fun to work with. It was a challenging job to deal with behaviours from clients, but the good days made the bad ones worth it. It's been a year and I still miss it.

Cons

I mean, the pay isn't great, but it's about average for the industry. It's not something you go into for the money

Enable2019-02-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Review of Enable, Inc."

I have been working at Enable full-time

Pros

Enable is a friendly place to work with professional staff, mutual respect, and high energy. Working here has been a great experience and the health and safety of our consumers is our main focus. Looking forward to the future of Enable and the continued support we provide to consumers and families. I would recommend you to apply to work at Enable and be a part of the overall support to consumers and families.

Cons

Although Enable has had some change in the recent months, the changes have been positive and there is a strong vision for positive growth moving forward.

Enable2017-12-06
  2. "Enable Review"

I have been working at Enable full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Genuinely cares about people with disabilities and having them live more independent lives in the community.

Cons

In the middle of a transition period but a change for the better as the company moves forward.

Enable2017-12-19

Discover more reviews about Enable.