Encompass Home Health - Bring Your Best Game | Glassdoor

"Bring Your Best Game"

Former Employee - Regional Coordinator in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Regional Coordinator in Houston, TX

I worked at Encompass Home Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Encompass is a fantastic family oriented company who genuinely follows its mission of, " A Better Way to Care," for both employees and clients. They have strategized the company into a prime position that will, after ever changing health care times, exhibit the organization as a leader and pioneer both in patient care and technology.

Cons

Difficult to get your foot in the door on some occasions. Encompass actively pursues acquisitions which by nature encounter issues; however, they have an excellent team in place to ensure compliance measures and financial metrics are closely monitored and met.

Advice to Management

Give people "a chance!" to prove their skill sets and/or abilities rather than focusing on single sources and past performances.

Other Employee Reviews for Encompass Home Health

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Encompass Home Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked in the Health Care industry for more than 10 years. A year and a half ago Encompass acquired our company and brought with them a wealth of resources and stability that has drastically increased our ability to care for patients. Encompass strives to stay current on all the appropriate Health Care regulations and trends. Compliance is always stressed with all staff. They also hold their employees accountable to perform their respective job duties.

Cons

I do not have any.

Advice to Management

Continue allowing each employee to display their strengths.

2. "Excellent Home Health Company!"

Current Employee - Administrator in Tyler, TX
    Current Employee - Administrator in Tyler, TX

I have been working at Encompass Home Health full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been with Encompass for 12 years. They are professional, ethical, and financially stable. They provide support and ensure we have the education needed to provide the best possible care to our patients. There is potential for growth and development within the company. They have a great paid day off program and offer competitive benefits. The Senior Leaders make a point to travel to all of the offices, and there are many, to keep the small company feel and listen to their employee's feedback.

Cons

It is a great company, but the home health environment in general is tough. It is hard work.

Advice to Management

Continue listening to the employees and creating a positive environment.