Endurance International Group - I like coming to work each day! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Endurance International Group

"I like coming to work each day!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great company culture and benefits

Cons

We are growing so fast we are running out of space

Other Employee Reviews for Endurance International Group

"Disappointing"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time

Pros

Great training, free breakfast weekly, catered lunch at the end of the month, lots of contests and giveaways.

Cons

Commission structure needs work. Inbound Sales is easier than Outbound Sales. Lack of demonstrated leadership. Human Resources is a laugh and could use a revamp just like commission. I was "terminated" via email and never received so much as an exit interview or a definitive reason for my dismissal. I was even featured in the company newsletter my last week on the job and they hired two of my referrals. Lastly, they are really an umbrella corporation that manages many "properties" so the pricing is inconsistent and the systems used to navigate for customer information and tracking sales/commission are old. It's a guessing game figuring out exactly what kind of commission is earned until the checks are deposited.

Advice to Management

Come up with a better commission plan. Streamline pricing across the 30+ properties. Come up with a system that actually tracks comission properly.

"YOU OBVIOUSLY SCREWED UP !"

Former Employee - Tech Support in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Tech Support in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

)I guess if you're a male (since that seems to be the only ones who actually work there) then I guess you will have it made there !

Cons

Technical support employees are required to pass the training class with at least 80% to actually continue on with employment and to work for Endurance International. I passed the class (and was the only female in the class) but within the first week of being on the floor and trying to get my footing, I was called into some managers office that I had never seen before where there were two people bombarding me and explaining why they had come to this decision . One of them made a comment that gave me pause and took me off guard. After telling me that they thought I did not know what I was doing when I took calls and spoke to the customers on the phone, along with the fact that the shift I had been assigned after training was at 5am, and that they knew my truck had broken down needing a new clutch so that I would probably not be able to get to my shift that early, and lastly stated that I had taken a call from a customer who had then closed their account while speaking with me...were why they were letting me go. I of course was upset and flabbergasted and restated their exact words throughout the hiring process and training that i HAD PASSED THE TRAINING with at least the required percentile, and that I had NEVER taken a call so far where the customer had then closed their account ! I looked at the guy who had made that statement to me and he looked momentarily confused, surprised, and embarrassed. I KNEW then EXACTLY WHAT HAD HAPPENED,. It was not MY calls that he had actually listened to where the client had closed their account....it was one of the OTHER trainees. You could see it as plain as day on his face and that he knew he knew he had screwed up! But apparently he must of felt it was past the point of no return and couldn't do anything without admitting he had in fact made a mistake and gotten me mixed up with another trainee which he was NOT about to do ! They assumed I would not be able to get to the 5am shift but they never even gave me a chance !

Advice to Management

My advice to management is if you make such a big deal out of, and stress that the trainee HAS to pass the training class by X percent....and then the trainiee DOES this.... the company looks like a big fat liar if the trainee is then "let go" not even a week after ending training class ! If that trainee seems lost or confused on the phone with the customer....help them .....don't fire them just because they may need a little extra help. After all they DID pass the training ! Or just because you automatically assume they will not be able to get to the shift they are assigned. Oh, and one last thing....MAN UP (or WOMAN UP) and admit it if you screw up and make a mistake....no matter how bad it makes you look or THINK it makes you look ! ESPECIALLY if that mistake/mixup will cost someone their job,just as it did mine! YOU WILL (or probably already HAD,) BAD KARMA not to mention have to live with the guilt of not admitting your own mistake !