Endurance International Group - Best place to work with great people aswell! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Endurance International Group

"Best place to work with great people aswell!"

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time

Pros

Good community, great coworkers and everyone is a team.

Cons

Too many heads when it comes to a project some times.

Advice to Management

Try to plan things out far ahead of time and keep everyone in the loop.

Other Employee Reviews for Endurance International Group

1. "The best career decision I have ever made was to come to Endurance!"

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Extremely talented senior leadership team who believe in employees and doing what's right for the customer. I've never worked in an organization like this where I've actually learned from my leaders. This is a collaberative work environment where everyone has a voice, and everyone is expected to contribute and make the company better every day.

Cons

I've been with the organization 9 months and so far the only con is that things move so fast with the organizations growth, it can be a little hard to keep up with communication. However, the company recognizes this and is putting tools and resources in place to improve how and when we communicate with each other.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Hold everyone accountable, and keep the "teacher" mentality where we all help each other grow every day.

2. "I Love EIG!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time

Pros

A lot of comments discuss all the free food and perks and yes this is a great benefit to working here. However, I think the greatest asset is our employees and the dedication management has to helping our customers, improving our processes, and making this a great place to work. This company is going through a lot of changes in how we train employees to care for the customer and while that culture change takes a while to become ingrained, I think it's going to be even more amazing as we get closer to getting long-time employees on board.

Cons

Communication between leadership, staff, and training has been a challenge but many improvements have been made in the last year and I see more coming.

Advice to Management

To improve our office and our company as a whole we need to focus on a process to share and maintain best practices and information with the entire staff and not just focus on improving your specific team. And... keep up the good work!