Endurance International Group - Love It! | Glassdoor

"Love It!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

good comp, great co workers, teamwork, growing, growing, growing!

Cons

lack of communication, but it's being worked on!

Advice to Management

Let's keep making things more streamlined!

Other Employee Reviews for Endurance International Group

1. "I Love EIG!"

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time

Pros

A lot of comments discuss all the free food and perks and yes this is a great benefit to working here. However, I think the greatest asset is our employees and the dedication management has to helping our customers, improving our processes, and making this a great place to work. This company is going through a lot of changes in how we train employees to care for the customer and while that culture change takes a while to become ingrained, I think it's going to be even more amazing as we get closer to getting long-time employees on board.

Cons

Communication between leadership, staff, and training has been a challenge but many improvements have been made in the last year and I see more coming.

Advice to Management

To improve our office and our company as a whole we need to focus on a process to share and maintain best practices and information with the entire staff and not just focus on improving your specific team. And... keep up the good work!

"Best Place I've Ever Worked At!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time

Pros

I've worked customer service and call center jobs for 15 years, and EIG has been the best company that I have ever worked for.
    1. Perks (Free Massages, Free Snacks, Free Meals on Holidays and Special Occassions, Contests with Prizes, Bonuses, Rewards that I get to pick out, and fun Holiday parties!)
    2. The management team has literally asked employees to submit their ideas and suggestions and rewards ingenuity!
    3. We're encouraged to advocate for the customer, and that feels great.
    4. An HR team that ACTUALLY cares about the employees. They even got us more paid holidays this year!
    5. I work with a team of people who are generally upbeat and friendly!

Cons

It's customer service in a call center. I'm sorry, but no matter how you dress it up, this type of job drags you over the hot coals. The Pros make it worth it, at least in my case.

Advice to Management

Continue listening to your employees. You don't need to have an office to have a good idea!