1. "Great People, Great Purpose"

5.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

I worked at Enervee part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good people who work hard at a good cause and have fun while doing it. Fantastic leadership team who cares about their employees. Great work-life balance.

Cons

Operational inefficiencies of startups affect all growing companies across the board.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Enervee full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked for quite a few companies, ranging from startups to large corporations and Enervee has been my favorite. The company has great values and the CEO stands by them. He isn't afraid to stand up for what's right and is very socially responsible. The outlook for the company is very promising and the growth is there. There are a few of those in the exec team that probably shouldn't be there but you will find that anywhere you go. The important thing is that they're all eager to help the company grow and assist when needed. You will find yourself among very talented and smart coworkers which makes things easier, more exciting and come to fruition quicker. The pay is very competitive, even better than most large companies and the benefits are unmatched. Whether you're looking for your next career advancement, or just want something new, Enervee is a great place to start. Finally, the leadership is aware of the ever changing environment and has opened up to a more flexible work culture which has been great. They may have been against WFH in the past and promotions if remote, that is no longer the case!

Cons

Things can take a while to get moving cross-departmentally, and at times departments are under-staffed and lack the necessary resources.

2. COVID-19

"Regretted joining this company"

1.0
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Enervee full-time

Pros

It’s in a nice neighborhood

Cons

Leadership discouraged work from home pre Covid Non transparent, lack of leadership would often fall into individual contributors It was actually one of my worst experiences at a tech company, I highly regret not taking another offer . It was one of the most cold places I’ve ever worked. No expectation setting, check ins or support from your manager, the leaders don’t seem like they are held accountable. They let people go often , no warning after working you like crazy. . Be careful if you choose to join. It’s still one of my top regrets.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Enervee.